Tuesday, July 13, 2010

gimme

I realize that lust after furniture is probably a sin, but I'm kinda feelin' that particular sin at the very moment. I saw this little find on Design Sponge and promptly fell in lust with it. I want it. Your job, as a reader, is to help me get it. K?

Isn't it great!? yeah...gotta have it.

I've been looking for a while for one, but can't seem to find one that 1. fits in my budget, 2. the wifey doesn't absolutely hate. How's about this one hun?

Also, today, while driving around by BR High, I noticed demolition has started on the campus. They removed windows in the old cafeteria to reveal another item I've been looking for but can't seem to find: an old huge school house clock for the wall in the kitchen. Here's to hoping I can make it mine!

ex: see what I'm sayin? this thing just oozes cool!

Again, still looking, so keep your eyes pealed! (as if that saying really makes any sense)

No comments:

Post a Comment