Thursday, July 23, 2009

Noooooow I get it.

Boy,

Opinions really are like...well...you know. Yeah. Everybody's got 'em, but nobody really wants to hear 'em. Lesson learned. I think it hit me like a ton of bricks b/c I have always just thrown mine out there like it was the word of God and didn't really care if it bothered anybody. Well, looking back, it bothers ME. What a douchetard. Why does my opinion really matter in the grand scheme of things unless it's to me? Who really cares? Unless somebody asks, NOBODY cares. Thats what I've learned.

Especially since lately, listening to everybody's opinions about where we should live, how we should raise our family, etc are just plain annoying. Actually, they at times make me angry. What gives you the right or makes you think you opinion is really valid as it pertains to me? GOD I have a lot of work to do before I no longer throw my opinion out there too. But hey, I'm glad I finally caught on.

No comments:

Post a Comment