Thursday, July 16, 2009

lullllllllllllllll

Sometimes, work shifts into high gear and you feel like there's not enough hours in the day to get everything done. You think that any minute, you'll snap and just walk out. There's just not enough of me to go around! It can be quite maddening.

well...this week is not one of those. For some reason, we hit a major lull here and I really don't have any pressing deadlines or anything of the sort. What has this taught me? Well, I now know that I work well under pressure. In fact, if there is no pressure I pretty much don't work at all. What does that say about me? Am I unmotivated? Am I lazy? Do I need something else in my life? UGH Who knows.

Guess I'll go break my 2-week streak and have a cup of coffee. Hey, I've held out long enough. Danget.

No comments:

Post a Comment