Thursday, December 8, 2011

update: I'm in love. AGAIN.

It's amazing how you can fall in love. Three times. So completely that you lose your breath more than once per day. I knew when I met Lauren I'd found love. Then we had AC...I had no idea what I was in for. She completely blew me away with her sweetness and grace. I thought that was it, how could I possibly love yet ANOTHER person this much?

and then we met her:

Stunning eh?

This is why I haven't been on here in ages. Coming home at night, I've been completely consumed with having both kids and trying to get everything done that needs to be done to keep this life afloat.

I guess at some point I'll have to get my butt outside and finish re-painting the outside of this place, eh? oh well, maybe after Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment