Thursday, December 24, 2009

Joyeux Noel


Today's Christmas Eve! I can't believe how quickly this last year has passed. Even with a tornado warning outside and rain like cats & dogs, there are so many things to be thankful for! We got a christmas bonus for one! We are also blessed to have a wonderful healthy happy family, a beautiful daughter, and a great home. This coming week/weekend are to be filled with family and friends, food and excess. In this season of overkill, I wish you and yours a little respite. A little calm during the storm that is Christmas/Holiday madness. May the blessings of the season be abundant in your lives and we look forward to welcoming a number of new babies to the world.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. what a great, sweet post! Sorry I'm just getting to it - I'm blaming the loss of all my internet favorites. And a lack of posting myself b/c really I haven't had anything good to say about the holidays. sad? lol

    ReplyDelete